Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Living Social Daily Deal for Ecomom.com

Have you signed up to receive daily deal emails from Living Social yet?  Living Social is a daily deal site that sends you daily emails for deals in your area.  I just purchased my first deal with them today and received $5 off.  If you sign up here Living Social you will receive $5 off your first purchase. Today's deal is $20 for $40 of Ecomom.com products.  So I paid only $15 for $40 of Ecomom.com products.  You can scoop up this deal too by visiting the Ecomom deal page.

I have purchased vouchers for Ecomom Website on another daily deal site and I really love the products they carry.  To get $5 off your first time purchase visit $20 for $40 of Ecomom.com products. The deal has 5 more days until it closes.

Some of the great products I have purchased on Ecomom include:  Melissa & Doug toys, Revolution Foods, and Plum Organics.  I plan to use this voucher for some moisturizer and natural shampoo/body wash for my little one.  This would be a great way to pick up Christmas presents for half off.  If you spend $50 you can get free shipping.

Fine Print
Limit 2 per person 
• Limit 1 per person per transaction 
• Voucher valid for free shipping on orders over $50 
• Paid value does not expire 
•Promotional Value Expires on May 21, 2012

If you sign up through any of the above links, You will receive a $5 Living Social credit and I will receive a $5 credit as well.  Pretty cool we both win.

Thanks for reading and happy shopping,
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment