Friday, April 20, 2012

Changing Habits

Changing Habits 

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence 

One day, I was at home, watching Directv when I decided I needed to change my life. I had gained 15 pounds in a year, and I was worried that if I didn’t change my habits soon, I would never be able to lose the weight. I am getting older, and I can’t eat like I used to when I was young. I got up from the couch at that exact moment, and joined a gym. I wanted to get on a regular exercise routine and start a diet. It was tough at first, but I knew I had to start somewhere. I tried not to be too hard on myself at first, and walked on a treadmill every day for a half hour. As time went on, I was able to run more and more, until I could run for the whole half hour. Because I changed my eating habits too, the pounds started to drop off, and I am feeling great. I have dropped two pants sizes, and I am no longer embarrassed to get together with my old friends. I feel great, and I am so glad that I made the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment