Friday, March 14, 2014

Free App - Avokiddo Emotions – Playful learning for kids March 14-15, 2014 ONLY

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/avokiddo-emotions-playful/id661758013?ls=1&mt=8


Since I love to save money, I particularly like when I can get something for free.  For all those who love finding fun apps for your kids you can get the Avokiddo Emotions app for free but you have to hurry it is only available today and tomorrow (March 14-15, 2014).

Here is the link to the download the app from iTunes Avokiddo Emotions App

Here is the link to download the app from Amazon for Android Avokiddo Emotions App

I will be checking this out later but is certainly looks like a fun app it says it is designed for ages 4+ which will be great for my four year old.

Happy Downloading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment