Friday, December 9, 2011

Babies R Us Diaper Deal Alert 12/9 - 12/10 Only

I am subscribed to Babies R Us email newsletter.  One of the emails I received from them this morning was for a sale they are having on the Santa version of the Huggies diapers.  These are a limited edition of Huggies that are available in sizes 3, 4 or 5.  The Santa Huggies diapers are on sale today and tomorrow (December 9-10) for $5.

I searched my coupon database and below is a list of Huggies coupons that apply:

$1.50/1 Huggies diapers from Smart Source (SS) newspaper insert from 11/20/2011

$2.00/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers diapers from Smart Source (SS) newspaper insert from 11/20/2011

Even if you don't have the coupons $5 for a pack of diapers is not bad at all.   These look so cute I hope they have some left by the time I get there.

Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment