Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review- YumEarth Organics Gummy Bears

I am always on the look out for ways to feed my family healthier food but I still want to celebrate the all the fun of Halloween, which includes candy of course.  YumEarth Organics has created all-natural and organic candy that gives you a chance to enjoy Halloween treats made with real fruit juice, no artificial color or flavors, no high-fructose corn syrup and none of the common allergens, like gluten, soy and nuts.  


Several celebrities such as: Cynthia Nixon, Heidi Klum, Mariska Hagitay, Rachael Ray and Kate Hudson are some of the well known fans of YumEarth.  And then there is me, personally this is the second time I have tried one of their products and YUM is what I have to say.  I was given the opportunity to sample the YumEarth Organics gummy bears and they are absolutely delicious.  They have 100% of the daily vitamin C recommended daily allowance.  This is a treat I would feel good about giving to my 2 year old and passing out for Halloween.




A healthier lifestyle is becoming mainstream, stores like ToysRUs, HomeGoods, and 300 Target stores are carrying YumEarth products.
 

YumEarth, is the #1 organic candy company is the US, they are a leader in the organic and all-natural snacks & sweets category. They make delicious gummy bears, lollipops, sour beans, candy drops and sour worms, that are available in amazing flavors like Pomegranate Pucker, Mango Tango and Wet-face Watermelon. 

I received a package of YumEarth Organics gummy bears to facilitate this review.   I did not receive any other compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment