This is how I organized my coupon box there really is no right or wrong way to do this. You can get as detailed as you like. Here is what I did.
For each main section I have envelopes labeled to further separate the coupons in each main section. I used envelopes that were free after Staples Rewards. Here a list of each main section with a listing of the individual envelopes that I made.
Baby: Diapers and Wipes, Medicines, Food, Lotions & Diaper Cream, and Miscellaneous
- You do not have to cut every single coupon from the newspaper inserts you get.
- You can cut only the coupons you know you will use.
- You can store your inserts by date (see pictures below for how I do this).
- You can search for a particular coupon by using my Coupon Database page.
- You can visit Coupon Cleanout website to see if all the coupons in your insert have expired. Expired coupons can be used by Military families for up to 6 months past the coupon's expiration date. This website has links to sites where you can find out about donating your expired coupons.
|Write the date on each insert|
|One Folder Per Date|
|Inserts Stored by Date|