Saturday, October 29, 2011

Recyclebank - Earn Rewards for Taking "Green' Actions

Recyclebank 
I am concerned about the environment, I'm not overly crazy about it but I try to do what I can.  Like shutting lights off when I leave the room.  I guess I was raised in a household that did not have much money most of the time so that was something I learned early on.   I also shut the water off when I brush my teeth.  I'm kind of crazy about recycling too. We have separate trash cans for recyclable trash, yard waste and non-recyclable trash.  I try to put as much as I can into the recycling trash.  If you are interested in learning about ways you can help the environment keep reading.

Since I am concerned about the environment, I was excited to learn about Recyclebank. When you join Recyclebank you can earn points for doing various actions like taking quizzes for example.  Their website says "You take small actions. We give you everyday rewards. The world gets greener. "  I really love the idea that you can be rewarded for taking small steps to be "greener".   They have a variety of rewards you can earn like coupons and store discounts.  Join Recyclebank today and start earning points.

For other rewards sites check out my Rewards Sites page.

No comments:

Post a Comment