Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Truly Awsome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies


I am not sure if you have heard about BzzAgent, I have been a member of this word of mouth marketing site for a couple of years now.  When you join the site you get to participate in campaigns to try new products.  Once you try the products you share your honest opinions with people either face to face or even on your blog (if you have one).

A few weeks ago I received 2 boxes of The Truly Awesome homestyle chocolate chip cookies from Ralphs. BzzAgent sent the cookies (for free) for me to try and share with other people.  I had planned on taking a box to work to share with everyone but everyone at home gobbled up the cookies so I was only able to bring half of a box to work.  The people I shared with at work loved the cookies.  I thought the cookies were very good like one's you would make yourself at home.

Don’t let the fact that this is a Ralphs brand fool you, many people think that store brands are inferior.  I would say that is not the case with these cookies from Ralphs.  One thing that caught my attention on the package is that there are no added preservatives or artificial flavors.  Any time I see that a product doesn’t have artificial flavors I am excited as I try to eat as healthy as possible. I know you are thinking how healthy are cookies but we all deserve a treat every once in a while.  In my honest opinion these are one of the best packaged cookies I’ve tried.  Next time I am shopping at Ralphs I will be purchasing more of these cookies.

If you would like to sign up to become a BzzAgent stop by the BzzAgent website.

No comments:

Post a Comment