Sunday, January 1, 2012
CVS Trip 1/2/2012
It was nice to get back in the swing of couponing at CVS. I took a break since the deals for the past few weeks were not all that great. Thanks to the Extra Care Bucks for the last quarter of the year being available for me to use today I was able to make a great CVS trip. Check your email or scan your Extra Care Card at the coupon machine inside CVS to see how many Extra Care Bucks you earned. I also received a $5 off $25 coupon via email from CVS. You can check your Extra Card Bucks at the CVS website.
(3) Pantene Conditioner $2.99 each
(1) Pantene Shampoo $2.99
(2) Herbal Essence Mousse $3.33 each
(1) Herbal Essence Conditioner $3.33 each
(1) 12 Pack of Bounty Paper Towels $9.99
Total before coupons and tax $31.94
(2) $3 off 2 Pantene (P&G Insert 1/2/12)
(2) $1 off 1 Pantene (P&G Insert 1/2/12) oops forgot to bring the third coupon
(1) $0.25 off 1 Bounty (P&G Insert 1/2/12)
CVS coupon $5 off $25 purchase (good through 1/2/12)
$15 ECB from the fourth quarter spending
$1 ECB from the using my Green Bag Tag (explanation here)
Total After Coupons $2.69 (including tax $3.54)
I also earned a $10 CVS cash card which is basically a $10 CVS gift card.
Excluding the $10 CVS cash card I got $31.94 worth of products for $2.69
This is a 91.58% Savings
If you don't have the same amount of ECBs that I had you can still make it a great deal.